Sunday, November 27, 2011

We Are the Angry Birds


Angry birds are so in right now, so for Halloween, our family decided to become angry birds. Well except for the baby, who we thought of becoming the pig.

For our costumes, we bought plain shirts from Michael’s (black for the husband, red for me, and yellow for my 7 year old son), and the baby to wear a plain green onesie that I bought from Target.

Then I bought some foam visors and foam sheets from Michael’s. With a little cutting and hot gluing, the foam sheets turned into angry bird visors for the whole family to wear.

For all of these, I only spent about $30.00. Which means, each of our Halloween costumes only cost us about $7.50. With great savings, it sure is not a bad idea for a good costume for the entire family!


No comments:

Post a Comment